30 Min TM
30 MINITUES TRADEMARK
We believe that nothing is impossible and with that belief we offer you our 30 MINUTES TRADEMARK SERVICE. Under this we pledge to deliver you your Trademark Number within 30 Mins of you placing your order with us and on confirmation of all the necessary documents.
A TRADEMARK is a word, phrase, symbol or design, or combination of words, phrases, symbols or designs is used in the course of trade which identifies and distinguishes the source of the goods or services of one enterprise from those of others. A SERVICE MARK is the same as a trademark except that it identifies and distinguishes the source of a service rather than a product.
Who Can Apply For A Trademark
Any person can apply for registration of a trademark to the Trademark Registry under whose jurisdiction the principal place of the business of the applicant in India falls. In case of a company about to be formed, anyone may apply in his name for subsequent assignment of the registration in the company’s favor
How to get your Trademark Registered?
- Step 1: A Trademark application has to be filed before the Registrar of Trade Marks.
- Step 2: An application can be filed by the proprietor of the business for use by the proprietor or his business. You can file either in the name of the proprietor or in the name of the business.
- Step 3: While applying for the Trade Mark Registration, the proprietor has to define the class under which he wants his product / service to be classified. The classification has to be done according to Schedule 4 of the Trade Marks Rules, 2002.
- Step 4: Finally, once the work is done, you need to pay the fees associated with the Trademark.
- Trademark Logo Registration Services
- Trademark a Name Service
- Trademark Search
- Trademark Filling
- Trademark Protection
- Trademark Litigation
- Trademark Maintenance
- Trademark Lookup
- Trademark Clearance
- Trademark Consultation
- Trademark Renewal